This is my personal Appi Travels proof of payment to this date. One thing I like about Appi Travels is not the fact that there more than 5 income streams, but it’s the face that you get to travel for free, while earning at the same time. I mean this is by far the best travel website I’ve even been involved in.
I joined in mid March 2017.
The following is My Appi Travels Proof of Payment, as of 20 September 2017.
- Total Earnings: The overall total amount earned, including Pass Up Commissions, Direct Commissions, etc.
- Earnings Balance: Active balance available for withdrawal.
- View All Commissions: Combination of all commissions earned, namely: Direct Commissions, Pass Up Commissions, RRMB Commissions and Appi Fund.
- Direct Commissions: Commissions received from your direct referrals – Odd Numbers.
- Pass Up Commissions: Commissions received from your downlines.
- RRMB Commissions: Residual Referral Matching Bonus, from your direct downlines.
- Appi Fund: This is theAppi Travels Matrix or Peer to Peer donations.
Travel Points proof of Payment
- Total Points: Overall number of points accumulated, including points balance.
- Points Balance: These are the points available for withdrawal. Each 100 points equals a dollar. So 1250 Points = $12.50. You can withdraw this amount if you do not want to redeem them for traveling. However, you will only get half of $12.50, as opposed to the full amount if used for traveling. For more detailed info on how the points work click here.
- All points: This displays all the active points you have available to withdraw. However, if you Click for Details you will see the whole history of your total points.
- Direct Points: These are points received from your Odd Number direct referrals.
- Pass Up Points: These are points received from your pass up referrals.
- RRMB: Residual Referral Matching Bonus Points are points received from your Direct Referral’s Referrals. Because when your referrals get paid you also get paid.
What I like about travel points is that if you have enough points you literally travel for free. I experienced this personally. I was so excited to travel for free with my family, courtesy of Appi Travels. Due to the fact that I was not traveling alone I paid a bit extra for my wife. However, if I was traveling alone the trip would have been entirely free.
Watch the video below to see my proof of purchase and travels.
Proof of Payment From Travel Points
The following video shows you how just how simple it is to withdraw your earnings on Appi Travels. Before you can withdraw your funds/Bitcoin make sure your profile is updated accordingly. Input the correct payment processor or bitcoin address so that you can be sure it will land into your account.
How to Withdraw Your Earnings on Appi Travels
You May Also Like: Appi Travels Video Tutorials
It is very important to make sure your details are correct here, especially in as far as bitcoin is concerned. If you are unsure of anything try sending a small amount, as a test, to the address, and if you are happy with everything then you can send the bigger amount. You will also be pleasantly delighted at the speed of processing, it still depends on the blockchain and the amount of confirmations to be done, however, my withdrawals have fairly been quick. Anything from 30 minutes to a few hours has been my experience with Appi Travels. They are very prompt like that.
If you liked this post please share it with your friends.
Connect with Me
Phone: +2779 473 6164